and welcome to Seaview Bed & Breakfast our ‘beach house’ in Hannafore West Looe.
Seaview B&B enjoys panoramic sea views across Looe Bay from Rame Head to Looe Island.
Just a few meters from the South West Coast Path, the Sea and a clean sandy beach with rocky outcrops and pools full of marine life, in the picturesque fishing port of Looe.
Seaview has a real beach house feel and is a small local family run B&B offering a friendly relaxed atmosphere. Our rooms are light, airy and fresh. The two first floor double en-suite bedrooms each have full length windows opening out onto new private balconies with stunning sea views. An ideal place to relax with a glass of wine and watch the fishing boats come in. Our breakfast room is fully glazed offering each guest a table with a sea view. Double doors lead out onto our sun patio where breakfast may also be served. We offer a good selection for breakfast, A buffet to start followed by a Full English or Continental or Fish.
A short walk takes you to the bustling harbour, with boats landing their catch, supplying many of the local restaurant’s with fresh Looe caught fish. There are lots of Shops, Pubs and Cafes, Glass Bottom Boats offering trips around the Island, or for the more adventurous Deep Sea Fishing. Ideal for relaxing beach days, rock pooling, fishing, kayaking, or walking the coast path to Polperro and beyond.
- Panoramic views across Looe Bay From Rame Head to Looe Island.
- All rooms en-suit.
- Ample free roadside parking.
- TV and Hospitality tray in all rooms.
- Guests are welcome to come and go as they please throughout the day.
- Our rooms are light, airy and tastefully Decorated.
- Very close to South West Coast Path with pleasant walks To Polperro and beyond.
- The Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan are within Easy reach.
- Open all year except Christmas.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Small, local family run B&B, Friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
We look forward to welcoming you soon, Sharon & Murray Collings.